Saturday, January 9, 2010

LITTLE LOVE STORY

அட இந்த உளறலை நீங்க வது ஆளா பார்க்குறீங்க

I used to be like this




















I met a gal



















she was like this...












Together, we were like this
















I gave her gifts like this






















When she accepted my proposal, I was like this























I used to talk to her all night like this


































and at office used to do this...


















When my friends saw my gal friend, they stared like this






















and I used to react like this






































BUT on Valentine Day, she gave red roses to someone else like this





AND, I was like this




















Which later led to this.





doing this...


 
 
 

 





And this



No comments: